Computer repair services in Denver, Colorado
Fast Computer Repair Services
Printers and More
Computers sometimes malfunction and when they do, you have experts to call on. At ContactPC, we operate as your dedicated IT department providing, expert services with a fast resolution to most IT, Server, Network, & Computer Repair problems that may arise at your business or home office.
Our team of experienced experts can solve your technology issues without any challenges you may have doing it on your own.
On-Site or Remote
Many times our techs can remotely repair your computer. ContactPC’s team can also visit your site to diagnose and repair issues fast.
At ContactPC, our team of seasoned professionals is pledged to offer the best services possible. We carry out the needed repairs and apply further software and hardware solutions if the scenario requires it.
Up To Date Solutions
In the modern world where most things are automated, and it’s dangerous if the our computer networks and systems malfunction. However, no matter what problem you encounter with your computers, our team of techs is ready to help.
With increasing dependency on computers and digital platforms, they are often subjected to relevant threats that may thereby result in system failure, loss of valuable data, operative crash, and others. Our team can restore your data in many cases.
Running into problems with your computer is annoying, frustrating, and inconvenient. At ContactPC, we understand that very well and make sure to deliver reliable solutions for all your computer repair requirements.
We have a capable staff of highly qualified and hard-working technicians who are ready to work on all types of issues. ContactPC, as a reliable service provider, has expertise in all areas of IT, whether computer repairs, virus removal or installation of any security software.
We also provide regular maintenance and around-the-clock monitoring to detect any problem and change the course before it turns out to be complex and difficult to handle. The technical team at ContactPC strives to keep you up-to-date with all latest software versions and prevailing tech trends to ensure proper and efficient use of your computer.
You Choose What's Next For Your IT Support
Denver is home to a booming economy and thousands of growing businesses. At ContactPC, our Denver IT support services equip Colorado companies with powerful technology solutions, the best software on the market, and cybersecurity measures that keep you protected. Whatever your business infrastructure needs to thrive, we’re here to provide it.
Fast Help for Busy Schedules
Instant IT Consultation
- Speak with our IT experts
- Schedule at your convenience
- Learn how we can help
- Get a fast quote
- Zero obligation or pressure
Best for Denver IT Services
On-Site IT Consultation
- Free in-person consult
- Meet our experts
- Get a detailed proposal
- Zero obligation
- For Denver area businesses
Learn About Your IT Efficiency
Instant IT Report
- Instant free IT report
- Learn about your efficiency
- Learn about your IT security
- Only takes 5 minutes
- Get a report emailed to you
We are Trusted
by Hundreds of Businesses
Ann Whalen GillGill & Ledbetter, LLP
Todd SwankThe Lawton Taylor Academy
Barrett MillerCheckmate Moving & Storage
Computer problems driving you crazy but you don’t know who you can trust to fix it fast? If so, we can help!
As a prospective customer, we’d like to give you
a FREE 27-Point Network Health Check (a $300 Value) to:
- Diagnose slowness, problems or concerns you may have with your computer network and explain in plain English what your options are for resolving them quickly and inexpensively.
- Verify your data backups are working (Note: Tape drives have an average failure rate of 100%; don’t wait for a crisis before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and security loopholes that could allow hackers and viruses to invade your network, corrupt your data and bring your system down.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
There is ZERO cost or obligation to buy anything when you request this service. This is simply our way of giving you a risk-free way to ‘sample’ our services before having to make a commitment or payment.