// Consulting. Implementation. Support
Business IT and Technology Services
With ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities and data theft affecting companies all around the world on a daily basis, it’s just a matter of time before your business is hit.
You Choose What's Next For Your IT Support
Denver is home to a booming economy and thousands of growing businesses. At ContactPC, our Denver IT support services equip Colorado companies with powerful technology solutions, the best software on the market, and cybersecurity measures that keep you protected. Whatever your business infrastructure needs to thrive, we’re here to provide it.
We are Trusted
by Hundreds of Businesses
Ann Whalen GillGill & Ledbetter, LLP
Todd SwankThe Lawton Taylor Academy
Barrett MillerCheckmate Moving & Storage
Computer problems driving you crazy but you don’t know who you can trust to fix it fast? If so, we can help!
As a prospective customer, we’d like to give you
a FREE 27-Point Network Health Check (a $300 Value) to:
- Diagnose slowness, problems or concerns you may have with your computer network and explain in plain English what your options are for resolving them quickly and inexpensively.
- Verify your data backups are working (Note: Tape drives have an average failure rate of 100%; don’t wait for a crisis before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and security loopholes that could allow hackers and viruses to invade your network, corrupt your data and bring your system down.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
There is ZERO cost or obligation to buy anything when you request this service. This is simply our way of giving you a risk-free way to ‘sample’ our services before having to make a commitment or payment.